Executives & Senior ManagersProgramme:
Critical Career Transitions
For professionals who are at an advanced stage in their careers, and are now contemplating a change.
Career decisions at this juncture are critically important. There’s a lot at risk, and many factors to take into consideration. Whether you're looking to grow and develop as a leader within your current company, or considering alternative career options externally, this programme will help you to gain insights, clarity, and new skills, so that you can navigate your career transitions with confidence.
This is a bespoke, one-to-one programme, tailored to your specific needs and identified gaps. You will receive support and tools to help you 'shift up' as a leader, or ‘get out there’ if that's your next step (it may have been a while since you compiled a CV and sent it out, prepared for an interview, or negotiated a financial package offer). And then, once you’ve landed your next great job, you’ll receive support in preparation for the new environment, including a new board, boss, and team, as well as a different culture.
Typically, time and discretion are big considerations at this stage in your life and career. This programme offers convenience and flexibility (no travel time) and discretion (you choose the venue and time for your sessions).
- 5 x 60 minute one-to-one coaching sessions
- Includes email support and laser coaching (5 – 10 minutes in between sessions, where needed); summary email after each session with key actions, tools, and resources
- Includes access to online VCP Resources at no extra cost
- Includes access to additional ‘pay as you go’ single sessions after programme completion
- Sessions to take place via skype, zoom or other digital platform (to be agreed with your coach)
- Pacing of sessions to be discussed with your coach. Sessions are ideally spaced 2 weeks apart, but this will depend on your own rhythm and availability