Executive and high potential leaders for accelerated development; Brain profiling to assist high school learners with vocational guidance.
Zelda has coached a large number of business leaders and their teams in Southern Africa and virtually abroad, focusing mostly on middle, senior and executive leaders in corporate organisations. She also coaches high potential leaders in succession and talent pools for accelerated development.
- MPhil in Management Coaching
- MBL (UNISA)
- Credentialed coach and assessor of COMENSA.
- More than 25 years business experience. working in senior managerial positions in the private, public and consultancy sectors
- Leadership Development interventions for client organisations since 2003
- Clients include South African Breweries, RCL Foods, Imperial Tobacco, Mazars, African Marine Solutions, Unilever, Vopak, Vukani Group, PWC, Masthead (Pty) Ltd, University of KZN (Extended Learning – coaching on MDP), Hulamin, Steinweg, Transnet, Sappi, Buckman Africa, Umgeni Water, Ngubane and Partners inc, Mpumalanga Health Department, Dube Trade Port, Legal Aid, Correll, Savino Del Bene, Business Connexion
- Zelda follows a cognitive-behavioural, goal-focused approach embedded in neuroscience; influenced by solutions focused, positive psychology and integral coaching methodologies.
- Brain profiling to assist high school learners with vocational guidance.