Global leader in executive coaching; Focus: Leadership development, Managing strategy and career transitions, Conflict resolution.
Sunny has developed a succession of leadership and management development programmes within the corporate sector in South Africa, the UK, USA and Australia, as well as a range of international programmes in the corporate, legal and education fields. She plays a leading international role in building the profession of coaching. Sunny’s books include: ‘Leadership Coaching for Results: Cutting-edge practices for coach and client’, ‘Business Coaching International: Transforming individuals and organizations’ , ‘Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the secrets of business coaching’.
- Qualified Executive and Team Coach (+25 years), Business Psychologist (UK), Leadership Development Strategist
- Founding President COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa)
- Founding Fellow, Institute of Coaching at Harvard McLean, A Harvard Medical School Affiliate
- DProf Executive Coaching (Middlesex University London); MA University of Sussex UK; Diploma Systemic Team Coaching (AoEC) London
- Lecturer at University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) and South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP)
- Advisory Board Director with the Professional Development Foundation UK (PDF)
- Founder international coaching and leadership development consultancy since early nineties with a suite of 25 coaches across multiple sectors
- Over 25 years’ international experience as an executive coach, at senior executive and board level, with a wide range of experience in leadership development and business strategy
- Clients include: Absa CiTi, Cummins Filtration International, Deloittes, Edcon (Edgars), Eskom, EY, Gordon Institute of Business Science, Google, Ikineo, Mercantile Bank, MTN, Multichoice Africa, Ninety9Cents, NMC, Pick n Pay, Sanlam, Santam, Sasol, Standard Bank, TFG (The Foschini Group), The Unlimited, Vodacom and VWSA.
- Her coaching looks at deepening the level of conversation to move from performance (what needs to be done differently), to learning (what learning is needed cognitively and emotionally for change to happen in terms of thinking, feeling and behaviour), and being and becoming (who are you, how do you do you, and who do you want to become).
- Executive and Systemic Team Coach: Leadership development, Managing strategy and career transitions, Conflict resolution