Building high performance teams, personal mastery and productivity, leader transitioning, stakeholder management, and culture adaptation.
In every coaching conversation, Nolitha’s role as a coach is to listen for a topic, an issue, a theme that relates to the leader’s functioning in different aspects of the leadership role. She uses tools drawn from ORSC (Organization Relationship Systems Coaching); Ontological Coaching; Productive Dialogue; Process Work (Deep Democracy); Somatic Experiencing and more.
- BA (Hons) Rhodes University
- Masters in Counselling Psychology. Toledo University, USA
- Co-Active Coach Training, CTI
- Organisational and Relationship Systems Coaching, CRR Global (ICF accredited)
- Ontological Coaching Newfields (ICF accredited)
- ICF ACC credentials
- 5 years partner & director Centre for Conscious Leadership
- 8 Years Facilitator and Coach for Nedbank
- 2 Years Leadership Pathways
- More than 15 years Psychotherapy Practice
- Clients include: Transnet, Stanlib, Department of Environmental Affairs : Oceans & Coasts & Biodiversity, Nedbank, Nozala Investments, Student Sponsorship Programme, Medshield Medical Scheme, National Consumer Tribunal, Kagiso Tiso Holdings (KTH), RMB, ABSA Capital, Microsoft, US-AID (SA), Sphere Holdings, Rothschild, Discovery, Vodacom, Lwandulwazi, University of Johannesburg
- Building high performance teams, Personal Mastery and Productivity, Leader Transitioning, Stakeholder Management, Culture Adaptation