Leadership Coach, Facilitator, Executive team engagement, and Managing personal effectiveness; Trainer of Ubuntu Leadership Values.
Dumi is a senior executive coach and has been a leadership consultant for many years in multi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations, as well as the financial sector (development finance institutions), education sector, and manufacturing sector. His work experience includes university level teaching (he still teaches coaching and graduate programmes in leadership, and supervises Masters and Doctoral students across different universities). He has worked in the NGO sector driving access to resources for economic development; and has been a public servant in the new SA government (water sector). He is involved in youth mentoring programmes in townships (targeting young men with no fathers or father-figures in their lives).
- PhD in Behavioural Sciences (Development Sociology)
- Masters in Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Non-Executive Director and Senior Faculty: The Coaching Centre (TCC)
- Trained and certified at The Coaching Centre (TCC) in the Diploma in Practitioner Coaching accredited with Middlesex University (UK).
- Certified as a Master Coach with the Africa Board for Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology (ABCCCP).
- Trained and Certified in the executive OD programme: Gestalt International Organisational Systems Development (IOSD) Programme
- Trained and Certified as a Facilitator in Nine Conversations in Leadership.
- Trained in selected Assessments including the Enneagram, Insights, and several others.
- Founding Board Member: Africa Board for Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology (ABCCCP).
- Ten years as a Professional Coach. Seven years as a Senior Faculty Member and Trainer of Executive Coaches in one of the leading Coach-Training Academies on the African continent.
- Conducted Coach-Training in other African countries.
- Clients include: SARB, Vodacom SA, DBSA, BancABC, NAMPAK, ABSA, University of JHB, ICT Works, DA Vinci Institute, Transnet, Gautrain (GMA), Young African Leaders Initiative (Mandela Washington Fellowship), SA National Treasury, Gauteng Provincial Department of Education, Talentline, HWESETA, HeinekenSA, among many other clients.
- Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Facilitator, Executive Team Strategy Session Facilitation and engagement, and Managing Personal Effectiveness.
- Teaching and Training Coaching and Ubuntu Leadership Values, locally and internationally.