Steps for Developing your Leadership Brand
- What are the core values which I aim to demonstrate in my leadership?
- What do I stand for as a leader/person?
- What am I here to do in the world?
- What defines my current leadership presence/brand? (How would others describe me?)How would I like to shift and evolve my leadership brand? (How would I like others to describe/experience me as a leader in the future)?
- Brand Statement:
Based on your reflections above, articulate your brand statement so it is clear, reflects your values and aspirations as a leader.
- Next Steps and Planning:
- What areas do you need to work on to develop and strengthen your leadership presence/brand?
- Who are the 4-5 key people who can support and influence your growing your leadership presence/brand?
- What 2-3 areas do you want to focus on to grow your leadership presence/brand?
- Make it real and commit to a plan with specific actions