Ending Strong – Don’t End the Year Without This
For many of us, it’s been quite a roller-coaster year. It’s very tempting to spend the last few weeks of the year doing as little as possible, limping to the finish line. This year, you might like to try something different, and end STRONG.
Ask yourself 3 key questions:
- What were your defining moments of 2018?
- What are you most proud of achieving in 2018?
- What have you learnt about yourself or others this year?
Define the disappointments, write these down, and let them go (flush them, toss them away, burn them, or other!)
Get clear on what’s in and what’s out for 2019:
- What do you need to do more of next year?
- What do you need to do less of?
- What relationships do you need to invest in? Which ones need to go?
What ONE thing do you need to do to kick start 2019, and make it your best year yet?
From the VCP team, we wish you a wonderfully strong end to 2018, and a great start to the new year.
P.S. Whether or not you’re taking some time out this month, find out why Recovery is King, and how you can practise the principle of Recovery in your daily life.