Let’s start with some questions. Questions you may be asking yourself:
- I’m at an advanced stage in my career – what’s next for me, and how do I make that happen? I need to keep this confidential, I’m not entirely sure what I want next in my career, and I’ve lost touch with the market.
- I’m mid-career, but my career momentum seems to be stalling – how can I advance, so that I can get to where I want to be? How do I handle the obstacles and challenges that seem to be holding me back?
- I’m not really loving what I’m doing any more. I don’t just want another job – I want a fulfilling, rewarding work environment where I can do great work and add proper value. I also want some kind of work-life balance. Is this a pipe-dream or is this achievable? How can I make this happen?
- It’s been a long time since I last interviewed for a job – how do I put myself out there, and where do I start? Should I send my CV to recruiters, use my network, spend time on LinkedIn? What’s the best strategy?
- I find interviewing really stressful. How should I prepare, how should I handle hard questions, or negotiate my package? How do I deal with the delays, or with rejection?
- I’m questioning whether I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur. The risks are mentally exhausting and emotionally draining. How do I keep going, or should I call it a day?
- I need to get back into the market and kick start my career (I’ve been retrenched/ I’ve been at home while my kids were small/ I’ve taken a sabbatical). How do I make this happen after a break?
- I’m facing retirement, but I still want (and need) to keep working. What are my options, and what’s the best way to keep working at this time in my life?
- I’ve just landed a new job, and I need to show some quick wins. But there are so many challenges! What should I be focusing on to make this transition as stress-free and successful as possible?
- I’ve just graduated, and I’m looking for my first job. It’s really tough out there! How can I best position myself so that I can finally secure a job? What should I be doing differently, and what additional skills and behaviours do I need to learn?
When you work with a top career coach, you gain clarity and confidence. You take charge of your career. And the impact is life-changing.