Zelda has coached a large number of business leaders and their teams in Southern Africa and virtually abroad, focusing mostly on middle, senior and executive leaders in corporate organisations. She also coaches high potential leaders in succession and talent pools for accelerated development
- MPhil in Management Coaching
- MBL (UNISA)
- Credentialed coach and assessor of COMENSA.
- More than 25 years business experience. working in senior managerial positions in the private, public and consultancy sectors
- Leadership Development interventions for client organisations since 2003
- Clients include South African Breweries, RCL Foods, Imperial Tobacco, Mazars, African Marine Solutions, Unilever, Vopak, Vukani Group, PWC, Masthead (Pty) Ltd, University of KZN (Extended Learning – coaching on MDP), Hulamin, Steinweg, Transnet, Sappi, Buckman Africa, Umgeni Water, Ngubane and Partners inc, Mpumalanga Health Department, Dube Trade Port, Legal Aid, Correll, Savino Del Bene, Business Connexion
- Zelda follows a cognitive-behavioural, goal-focused approach embedded in neuroscience; influenced by solutions focused, positive psychology and integral coaching methodologies.
- Brain profiling to assist high school learners with vocational guidance.
Submit your review
“I have made great personal leaps in my current role and family life. Zelda highlighted strengths and opportunities and provided realistic actions to enhance performance or correct behaviors based on my profile insights. She understands the stresses and challenges of the corporate environment and provides tools suited to handle difficult situations. My team now sees me as a leader and not a manager.”
"Zelda's approach throughout the journey has been supportive, encouraging and inspirational. She has a great ability of leading a client to the actions they are meant to take rather than telling the client what to do. She is very knowledgeable and resourceful and provides excellent tools and literature to guide and assist the client in his/her development."