Pippa Dowding has 25 years experience working in the organisational development fields of training, facilitation and executive coaching both locally and internationally. She believes that the need for human beings to embrace and work skillfully with uncertainty and ambiguity in our current era of complexity is vital. Her work therefore focuses on supporting leaders in growing their leadership skills and capacity to engage with change by exploring new paradigms. Pippa works with clients both on an individual basis and, being an accredited systemic team coach, supports teams to grow their collective leadership and achieve their team objectives through alignment with purpose and engagement with key stakeholders.Credentials
- Masters in Coaching - Middlesex University, UK, 2005.
- Neuroleadership facilitator – NLI SA, 2017
- Enneagram coach - Integrative Enneagram, SA; 2017 & Integrative Team coaching, 2018.
- International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, Academy of Executive Coaching, UK; 2015
- Level 1 certificate for the Leadership Maturity Framework, 2014
- Meditation instructor
Neuroleadership - brain- based approach to understanding social behavior; Mindfulness-based practices; Emotional intelligence tools and practices; Appreciative Inquiry’s whole system approach; Transactional Analysis; Insights - Jungian personality preferences tool and the Enneagram - insight into personality and motivation.