Nikki is an outcomes-focused coach with more than 15 years’ experience in the field of Organisational Learning, having designed, managed and delivered many leadership development, relational, performance and culture change initiatives for several clients. With a background in drama, psychology and business, Nikki has delivered transformational solutions for hundreds of business leaders across multiple industries including tech, finance, retail, communications and professional services
- M.A. Wits. (Cum Laude)
- B.A. Dramatic Art (Hons) Wits. (Cum Laude)
- PCC -Professional Coaching Certification through the Centre for Coaching (UCT GSB) Internationally accredited by New Ventures West, USA.
- ACC -Associate Coaching Certification through the Centre for Coaching (UCT GSB) & New Ventures West
- CTE -Coaching to Excellence through the Centre for Coaching (UCT GSB) & New Ventures West
- Accredited Insights and HeartStyles Practitioner
- Faculty member and Associate of the Centre for Coaching at the Graduate School of Business.
- Executive Coaching; Leadership Development; Role Transitioning; Work/Life Integration; Career Coaching; Process Facilitation; Team Effectiveness
- Using the Integral coaching frame, Nikki enables clients to interrogate their current patterns of thinking and behaviour, to see new possibilities, make different choices and build sustainable competencies to achieve outcomes that deeply matter