Nicky is a senior lecturer and researcher in executive coaching at the University of Stellenbosch Business School. In his coaching practice he combines his analytical ability with his interest and passion for people to facilitate transformational learning in a business context. He plays the piano and is a long distance runner.
- PhD in Business Management, University of Stellenbosch. Topic: Career Transitions and Transformative Learning
- BEng, MScEng, MPhil (cum laude) degrees from University of Stellenbosch
- Member of COMENSA
- Lecturer and research supervisor at University of Stellenbosch Business School on MBA and MPhil programmes
- Electronic and software engineer since 1998. Still consults in the IT industry
- Coaching specialists, managers and executives in corporates since 2008.
- Facilitated workshops in 20 countries; travelled to 43 countries
- Research Fellow at University of Stellenbosch. Three academic journal publications to date.
- Clients include: Santam, Media24, Metropolitan, Vodacom, Visa, Ackermans, University of Stellenbosch, DirectAxis, Coronation, MedScheme, V&A Waterfront, Sun International, Oceana, DVT and numerous private clients
- Nicky specialises in transformational transition coaching (his PhD research). He developed a coaching framework that facilitates deep transformative learning during career transitions.
- Transformational coaching, Transition coaching, Systems Thinking, Complexity Theory