Margaret is an executive coach and freelance strategy consultant with more than 35 years of corporate, consutling and coaching experience. She works primarily with senior executives and their leadership teams. The work she has done ranges from personal one-on-one coaching, through strategic interventions in organisations to leadership interventions with senior executive teams. She has a wealth of corporate experience in both line management and consulting capacities that equips her uniquely to understand the challenges faced by leaders in corporate environments.
- B Sc (Physics and Mathematics) - University of the Witwatersrand
- B Sc Hons (Physics( - University of the Witwatersrand
- B A Hons (Psychology) - UNISA
- Masters in Management (HR) - Wits Business School
- Professional Coaching Course - Centre for Coaching - GSB - University of Cape Town
- Clients include amongst others Sanlam, Liberty Life, Hollard, South African Breweries (AB InBev).
- Financial services
- Senior executives in challenging leadership positions
- Young, upcoming talented leaders in new positions
- Women in male dominated environments.