Leon has over 35 years’ business leadership experience working at senior management and executive levels since 1982. This includes various roles both as a line manager and as a strategic HR business partner within the listed corporates as well as independent private companies. He has been practicing as a facilitator since 1988 and as a coach since 1996. He has also fulfilled mentoring roles as an Executive within the corporate environment. He currently coaches, facilitates and consults in various sectors including retail, financial services, construction, engineering, education, publishing, entertainment, environmental management, manufacturing, waste management and the fishing industry.
- BA (Psychology and Sociology)
- Master’s in Adult Development and Executive Coaching - Middlesex University
- Process Work programme run by The Process Work Institute, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Clients (past and current) include: Woolworths Ltd, Pearson, Metropolitan, Sanlam, Santam, Woolworths Financial Services, I&J, Heart Radio, RCS, Capitec Bank, Cape Waste, WykCo Logistics, Wingspan Plastics, Westcoast Packaging, Natal Waste, KZN Tissue Mill, Connemara, Singita
- His approach is informed by an eclectic mix of philosophy, psychology, leadership and management theory as well as many years of practical experience within the Business environment as a Human Resources Strategic Business Partner, Facilitator and Leadership Coach