Lauren has over 12 years facilitating & coaching individuals and teams in the workplace (small, medium and large businesses). Her clinical psychology background brings added value to the world of work where her knowledge and continuous study of human behaviour enables her to guide individuals towards finding their purpose, fulfilling their potential and optimising their performance.
- MA Clinical Psychology
- Social Sciences degree – majoring in Clinical and Industrial Psychology
- Time to Think Accredited Coach & Facilitator
- Heartstyles Practitioner
- Flawless Consulting Facilitator
- HFMtalentindex Associate
- Myers-Briggs; EQ 2.0; Hogan Assessment Suite; Cognitive Process Profile Practitioner; 15FQ+ ; Discovery Insights Practitioner
- Coach, Facilitator & Clinical Psychologist
- Leadership Development; Executive coaching, Personal mastery and effectiveness; Creating thinking environments at work, Organisational and Team Effectiveness
- Key industries: financial services, retail and hospitality
Submit your review
Lauren has been the missing link in my Leadership journey. Since we started our journey together about 2.5 months ago I have already started seeing a visible difference in how I lead. Lauren has also helped me become aware and very intentional about becoming more effective personally and as a leader of a team. My company could not have picked a better coach for me.
Lauren’s active listening, fresh perspectives, empathetic approach and ability to get to the heart of the matter has catalysed huge paradigm shifts for me which has supported me to show up in life as a more contented, happy and peaceful human being. She offers great insights into my reflections and brings to the coaching conversation a great deal of knowledge and experience which provides a safe space to explore oneself. I leave our sessions energised and focused with renewed clarity of thought.
With Lauren’s guidance I have been able to not only explore the concept of leadership and what it means to me but also how it practically applies to my current role. As a result of engaging with Lauren I have become increasingly aware of the critical role leadership plays in the success of an organisation. It has challenged me to become more intentional about my leadership behaviour as well as the importance of developing others’ leadership skills. In short Lauren has been fantastic at facilitating my personal development journey.