Khatija has over 12 years’ experience coaching at executive and senior leadership levels, across various industries. She has coached in South America and the UK, and continues to work extensively in the rest of Africa. She designed large scale coaching interventions supporting talent initiatives, Women’s development programmes, and Executive Leadership programmes. In her one-on-one and team coaching she supports leaders and their teams in developing capability to work together collaboratively, resulting in creating cultures of generative and quality conversations
- BA (Psychology and Philosophy)
- Masters in Business Management and Human Resources
- Masters in Professional Coaching from Middlesex University
- Global Head of Coaching and Mentoring and Talent unit at a leading bank with international footprint - 2005 - 2010
- Programme Director at Duke Corporate Education with global reach - 2011 - 2012
- Certified Time to Think coach, consultant and facilitator
- Certificate in Ontological and Gestalt coaching
- Member of the European Mentoring and Couching Council – EMCC
- Founded Generative Conversations – 2012 to present
- Co Author of ‘Teams at Work’ (2010)
- Clients include: Stanbic – Zambia and Malawi, ABSA-Barclays, Standard Bank, Old Mutual, Avior, Tshipi Borwa Mine, RMB, Microsoft, MIBCO, ESKOM, Joburg Water, JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange), Johnson & Johnson, Dell, Transunion, MultiChoice, MB Technologies, Syngenta, Kansai Plascon, Eduloan, Spinnakar, All Life, Secure Data, Otis, Pan African Learning and Growth, Woolworths, ATNS Aviation and Medscheme - Afrocentric
- Khatija offers a distinctive range of organizational and individual interventions with practical application to support and guide leaders. she also offers fit for purpose leadership interventions to achieve business strategy, leadership pipeline and talent pools, and designs and delivers coaching and mentoring programmes
Submit your review
I haven’t reached the end of my change process, and as change is constant, never will…but really feel that I have been as successful as I could have been as a result of your coaching. Thank you thank you thank you Khatija. I am in awe and inspired by the impact you have made in my life holistically as I navigated this chapter.
My coaching journey with you has added immeasurable value in my development and I truly believe more people within our organisation and others could benefit from your experience, wealth of knowledge and methodical approach. Our coaching journey has been and will continue to be milestone in my career development that I will remember for many years to come.
Khatija instilled increased belief and confidence in my abilities by asking the right questions and providing actionable insights to lead to solid results. Within eight months, I have made a conscious decision to re-architect my role in my organisation and as a result, I have grown significantly in my career, changing roles and geographies and taking on a new path in my career trajectory.
Khatija is deeply committed to achieving sustainable results with every team and individual she works with. We have witnessed tremendous growth and maturity in the top talent that have been on her coaching programme. She always goes the extra mile in ensuring that the clients achieve their objectives. She is always looking for opportunities to enhance the value-add from each of her assignment. She is very professional in everything she does.