Heidi is an Executive Coach & Organizational Consultant, combining her decades of solid business experience with her passion to help her clients enhance their leadership skills and behaviors that improve performance and fulfillment in their work.
Prior to becoming an executive coach, Heidi spent nearly 20 years building a media strategy career in advertising agencies, culminating as Senior VP, Group Media Director.
Having worked in the competitive and fast-paced advertising industry, Heidi understands the demands, complexities and challenges that executives are faced with in today’s ever-changing business environment. She’s based in the U.S., though works globally.
- UW-Madison, BA Sociology
- Semester at Sea, University of Pittsburg. 4 months travel and study abroad.
- Coach training credentials: PCC (ICF) and CPCC (CTI)
- 18 years in ad agencies, 10 in VP+ -level experience in advertising agencies
- 12 years Executive and Organizational coaching experience
- Assessments and studies in Conversational Intelligence, Hogan, Tilt, PDP Works, Enneagram, Team Coaching International, Brain-based Results Coaching, Presencing Institute.
- Clients include: Google, Target, Facebook, Twitter, Roche, HP, Walmart, Airbnb, Microsoft, Eleven Inc, Burning Man, Vitamin T/Aquent, AKQA, Havas, Omnicom and more.
- Leadership development; Neuroscience of communication and building trust; Collaboration and teamwork; Emotional Intelligence; Executive Presence; Team systems coaching.