Gail is the founder of Synergy Consulting, a recruitment and coaching business established in 2001, and has more than 25 years’ experience in recruitment and career change facilitation. She’s been an employee in corporate, an entrepreneur, and she’s led various teams. Having lived the corporate experience, she is acutely aware of the challenge and reward that comes with navigating corporate contexts.
- BA (Psychology)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching - The South African College of Applied Psychology
- Accredited Time to Think Coach
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction Course
- Clients include: Stellenbosch University and the Democratic Alliance on their Young Leaders’ Programme.
- Industry specialisation in Financial Services
- Career coaching – including interview skills, compiling a standout cv, navigating the employment market, adapting to new work roles, and building the skills required to motivate and manage people.
- Guidance of young people through first-work experiences, helping them to establish and nurture their work identity.
Submit your review
Gail enabled me to easily without any stress take the content of my brain, remove the clutter and neatly repack/ file everything to give me a clear vision of what I wanted to achieve, how I was going to do that, and accurately identify the measures needed to be put in place to accomplish my set requirements. Gail empowers you to become quiet, think and plan your own destiny. She is the catalyst to the greatness that lies inside you (I realize this sounds very clichéd - I can assure you however that this was my experience). I highly recommend coaching and Gail Cox specifically.
Gail has challenged me to critical thinking. I approached her for assistance after a sabbatical to help me restart my career in financial services. She has been a fantastic support as a coach, who provides the platform for me to critically think through my priorities, my communications strategy and discussion approach. She is honest, reliable and I fully trust her with my thoughts. In the process, she has provided me with the tools to make robust, sound decisions and built my confidence in my abilities.
Gail has assisted me to see life differently. It sounds cliché, but it really is the case. She had the most calming demeanour and created a sense of ease the moment I met her. She gave me the space to learn more about myself and my abilities. I managed to focus my energies where I needed it most and to bring structure to my life that I so desperately needed. Gail took a personal interest in me and made me feel appreciated. This is definitely an experience I won’t forget.