Danny’s leadership and coaching practice draws on his more than 25 years of extensive global management consulting experience (in Financial Services, logistics, technology, specialty chemicals) in strategic HR; organisation learning and development, and people and change strategy.
As an Organisation and Leadership Coach, he works with senior executives, emerging & high potential leaders, leaders in “transition” and leaders to be “future ready”; supporting Regional & Country Leaders, MDs, and GMs with their key challenges.
He is committed to helping leaders, teams and organisations navigate through the complexity and ambiguity of today’s borderless, highly-connected environment, so that people can be motivated and supported to reach their full potential.
Client sectors covered: Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Financial Services, FMCGs, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Real Estate & Investments, Infrastructure & Engineering, Technology, Public Service.
Danny believes in engaging leaders in thoughtful sustainable leadership transitions and transformation, through deep coaching conversations, to build “Better Leaders, Better World”.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Management Learning, Lancaster University, UK - awarded The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) Scholarship
- Certified Coach: Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholders Centred Coaching & Global Leader of the Future 360
- Team Coaching, IECL (Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership, Australia)
- Mastery in Deep Facilitation (Australia)
- Organisation Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC, US)
- Certified Diagnostics: Hogan, Hogan Team, Hogan 360, WorkPlace Big 5, PDI (360, Talentview), CCL Benchmarks 360, Lorminger (Leadership Architect, Voices 360), Learning Agility, 360s (Aon, Hay, Qualintra, Profilor)
- Adjunct Faculty/Coach at SMU (Singapore Management University) Executive Development
- Mentor Coach for ICF ACTP approved Organisational Coaching skills training at Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership, Australia
- Transition coaching, Managing Up, Managing HQs, Managing “virtual” teams, Influencing Others, People & Team Leadership, Executive Presence, Team Leadership & Diversity, VUCA Leadership, “Future Ready” leadership development around global mindsets.