Chantelle has coached leaders and managers, especially in the African public sector and governments, since 2005. She is a trainer of coaches and consultants, internationally, since 2006, including with the University of Witwatersrand Business School, the Graduate School of Business Science (GIBS) in South Africa, and the Gestalt OSD Centre and Gestalt OD Partners in the USA. She is experienced in the application of neuroscience, complexity theory and systems thinking in coaching leaders of organisations
- Honours degree in African History and Politics, Masters Degree in Information Studies
- Member of CoMenSA
- Accredited internationally in emotional intelligence leadership development (training and coaching), and in EI leadership competency assessments
- Accredited as a Gestalt Practitioner in Organisations (GPO), Partner in Gestalt OD Partners (USA, Ghana, South Africa),
- Associate of the Teleos Leadership Institute (USA)
- Trainer in development project management for international aid agencies 1995-2005
- Practitioner of Iyengar yoga and alternative health and wellness
- Clients include: Danish Egyptian Dialogue Institute (DEDI), European Union’s Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME), Aeras biotech vaccine development (USA and SA), German Technical Cooperation (GIZ), Woolworths, Coronation, Oscar Tango, Deneys Reitz/Norton Rose , SARS, SA Rugby, Auditor General of South Africa
- Chantelle’s coaching is strongly based in current research in the fields of psychology, neuroscience, complexity theory, and organisation development, as well as wider contextual issues related to politics, economics, technology and social change.
- She specialises in leadership transitions, dynamics in teams and team coaching.
Submit your review
I can confirm my experience with Chantelle to be on of empowerment, growth and confidence. Chantelle has been instrumental in providing a sounding board for strategic decision making during the time that I was appointed as business executive, which assisted me to grow in my leadership role.
There have been a number of significant organisational issues which have made my role difficult. It has been very helpful to discuss these and potential ways of dealing with them with Chantelle. I strongly believe my comfort levels and conduct in my current role in Aeras have been significantly enhanced by these interactions.
Chantelle came on board providing individual team leader coaching, team workshops and coaching sessions, as well as ECI assessments with all members of the Strategic Initiatives team, as well as our Sectors Development team. She has helped my younger team members to grow and develop their skills sets and facilitated new and higher benchmarks with respect to team coherence and cohesion. I would highly recommend Chantelle and her excellent work and work ethic!